Guarding the Gnome

Guarding the Gnome

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thicker Than Blood




Thicker than Blood by C.J. Darlington is a story about God's grace and forgiveness between two sisters. This novel is also Darlington's first published writing. Her writing style is so smooth. The setting is in a antique bookstore and later at a ranch. The suspense and emotions are beautiful and real. I so did not want to put this novel down. Darlington was able to accurately give details of the antique book world, due to antiquarian bookselling business.

The story of the sisters is the story of tenderness and acceptance. I related to the main character, Christy. I think many who read this will also relate to the characters. We all want to be loved and to feel needed.

I am so looking forward to reading her next book. I love a good suspense with a beautiful story of love and forgiveness.

No comments: